Located right on the beach promenade that runs along Naama Bay's fine sandy shores, the Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh is a genuine holiday paradise.
Besides elegant rooms and a wide range of culinary specialities, the spacious hotel provides excellent sporting and relaxation facilities including a private beach.
Naama Bay is home to a diverse range of restaurants, bars and boutiques, many of which are close to the hotel. Those who "play their cards right" at the adjoining "Casino Royale" will find the shopping even more fun.Services:
- 1 saltwater swimming pool and 1 freshwater swimming pool with separate children's pool
- "Thai Spa Wellness Center" with sauna, steam bath, 4 treatment rooms and fitness studio
- 4 tennis courts (hard courts) with flood lighting
- SUBEX diving centre right at the hotel. Diving trips and courses can be booked before arrival. The diving centre provides a comprehensive range of services including equipment hire, diving trips, discover diving lessons, and full courses for people of all ages.
- Horse- and camel riding
- Safaris, jeep-, quad- and boat tours
- Kids Club
- Exclusive casino, operated by "Casino Austria International" (no entry fee)
- ATM Machine at the Reception
- Medical doctor in the hotel (speaks English)
- 24 hour room service
- Dry cleaners and laundry
- Internet café
- Complimentary Internet access via Wi-Fi in the pool area, Segull's Terrace and the Bakery
- Baby cots
- Green fee discounts at the "Jolie Ville Golf Club", an 18 hole PGA championship course located 7 km away considered ideal for players of all levels.
- Airconditioning with individual climate control
- Satellite TV
- Telephone with voice mail
- Wifi (for a fee)
- Kettle with coffee and tea
- Room safe
64 Cosy Standard Rooms
Covering 35 sq.m. each, their close proximity to the tennis courts, diving school and saltwater swimming pool make these rooms ideal for active holiday makers. Located around 300 metres away, the main hotel building is separated from this recreational hub by the main road. The fine sands of the hotel’s section of the Naama Bay beach are a mere 700 metres away.
12 Jolie Suites
(Located in the preferred front area) 45 sq.m. Enlarged standard room with a little extra seating corner (sofa, 2 chairs, extra TV). King-size bed and all equipment as the standard double rooms. Tea and Coffee making facilities.
5 Standard Rooms in ''Villa Area''
The rooms with 35 sq.m. in size with sea view and twin bed, are located in the villa area, directly on the beach walkway.
72 Comfort Rooms in the ''Palm Area''
The rooms with 35 sq.m. and balcony or terrace are located within the "Palms Area" that is separated from the main area by a thoroughfare. The rooms are located between 400 and 600 metres from the beach.
232 Elegant Superior Rooms
The rooms with 35 sq.m. in size, are located within the sought-after main area that is separated from the beach by nothing more than the promenade. This area is also home to the hotel's reception, the restaurants and the freshwater swimming pool with children's pool. The rooms are located between 50 and 500 metres from the beach.
11 Luxurious Appointed Exclusive Suites
Ranging from 45 to 120 sq.m. in size. Situated in the "Preferred Front", the Jolie suites cover 45 sq.m. and count dining suites among their features. The Executive suites (70 sq.m.) have separate living areas and bedrooms and are also located within the "Preferred Front". The Senior suite (80 sq.m.) and the Presidential suite (120 sq.m.) are in the "Villa Area" right on the beach.
''Orangerie'' Buffet Restaurant
Daily from 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. and from 6.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
''Beach BBQ'' Restaurant
Daily from 12 midday to 4 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. to 10.30 p.m.
Open-air, colourful grill restaurant right on the beach with lots of delicious things to choose from at lunchtime and dinner.
Casual dress code
Daily from 12 midday to 1 a.m.
Enjoy fabulous international cuisine à-la-carte amidst a stylish atmosphere with daily shows and live entertainment.
Dresscode smart casual
''Zigolini'' A la Carte Restaurant
Daily from 7 p.m. to 12 midnight
Italian and Mediterranean specialties à-la-carte with views over Naama Bay.
Dresscode smart casual
''La Fleur'' Restaurant
Daily from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Ooh La La! Savour the excellence of fine French cuisine in this romantic restaurant with its à-la-carte specialties served in a discerning atmosphere.
Dresscode smart casual
Daily from 9 a.m. till the sun goes down
À-la-carte restaurant that serves snacks and light meals - especially popular at lunchtime.
The hotel has a modern congress centre equipped with the latest in conference technologies incorporating 7 climate-controlled meeting rooms with natural lighting covering a total of 3,000 sq.m.
With safaris, jeep tours, boat tours and even diving, the list of supplementary programs is as long as it is fun!