A cheery welcome to the Maritim ClubHotel on the trendy Timmendorf beach.
Get out and about! Reside with a perfect view across the Bay of Lübeck, directly by the woods, and only a few steps from the fine sand beach.
Enjoy a pleasant breakfast and gaze across the open sea, breathe in healthy sea air and enjoy regional cuisine in the evenings.
Spend a relaxing or sporty holiday golfing, playing tennis, swimming, cycling, or in the Beauty Studio. Be active and have fun taking part in our legendary dance parties in the Matigo Cocktail Bar.
Travelling with children? Save with our Kid's All Inclusive Bonus.
- Daily Maritim breakfast buffet with sparkling wine
- Large indoor and outdoor swimming pools (25 m each) (open from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., temperature: indoor: 27° / 78,8°F, outdoor: min 20° C/ 68° F)
- Free Internet for overnight guests: wi-fi via Telekom Hotspot and cable
- MATIGO Bar with Bundesliga and Champions League live via Sky Sports
- Plush bathrobe for use during your stay available on request
- Garage for 200 vehicles
- Swimming school for adults and children (dates and costs on request)
- Large range of bicycles for rent including electric and children's bikes
- 4 tennis courts (2 indoor, 2 outdoor)
- 1 Archery range
- 4 skittle alleys and 2 tenpin bowling alleys
- Attractive golfing rates for golfers of all ages, beginners and advanced - 50 % reduction for hotel guests on the 27-hole course at the Maritim Golf park Ostsee, located at a distance of only 9 km
- Fitness: Cardio equipment, Aquafit, BackFit and BodyFit devices
- Beauty parlour and massage studio
- Activity and entertainment programmes for adults and children with fantastic activities, dance parties on the weekends
- Holiday club for kids open throughout the whole year with two groups: 3 to 6 year olds and 7 to 12 year olds
- Baby and infant service ranging from pushchairs through to cots, babysitter service for a fee
- The following languages are spoken in the hotel: English, German, French, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Tagalog,Romanian, Polish, Greek
62 Classic Rooms
The Classic rooms with a balcony, 10 of which are family rooms with bunk beds or a double sofa bed, are 28 sq.m. in size.
28 Comfort Rooms
The comfortable 28 sq.m. Comfort rooms, 6 of which are family rooms with bunk beds or a double sofa bed, are quietly located on the 4th to 5th floors and have a balcony with a view of the forest.
49 Comfort Plus Rooms
The comfortable 28 square metre Comfort Plus rooms, 10 of which are family rooms with bunk beds or a double sofa bed, are quietly located on the 1st to 3rd floors and have a balcony with a view of the lake.
40 Spacious Superior Rooms
The 28 sq.m. Superior rooms, 5 of which are family rooms with bunk beds or a double sofa bed, have a spacious and elegant sleeping area and a balcony with a wonderful sea view. The rooms are all located on the 4th and 5th floor and are spacious corner rooms with a side sea view on all floors.
10 Spacious Superior Plus Rooms
The 40 sq.m. corner rooms, 5 of which offer family accommodation with a separate children's room, face the lake and have a corner balcony, a separate sleeping area and a trouser press.
- Dressing mirror
- Satellite TV with pay-TV channels and SAT on demand
- Telephone with voice mail
- Digital fax and modem connection (ISDN, DSL)
- Free Internet: wi-fi and cable (Download up to 512 Kbit/s)
- Room safe
- Mini freezer
Small restaurant pub with terrace
Rustic atmosphere and delicious lunches and dinners
Daily from 12 to 10.30 p.m.
Delicious cocktails and dancing amidst a laid back nightclub atmosphere. Disco Night every Friday and Saturday.
Daily entertainment program from April to October
Happy Hour daily from 6 to 8 p.m.
Ostseerestaurant (Baltic Restaurant)
- Maritim`s signature breakfast buffet
Monday to Friday from 7 to 10.30 a.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 7 to 11 a.m.
Price per person: 20 €
- Half board
In the evenings any one of the many buffets that are rotated on a daily basis
From 6.30 to 9.30 p.m.
Working and relaxing, living and learning, team-building and team-play - the hotel's comprehensive event facilities and club atmosphere make it perfect for mixing business and pleasure. Our "somewhat different" meeting programs often begin with a "warm up" in the morning and an "after work workout" when the conference is over.
In between, aerobics instructors can show participants how to correctly stretch and improve their back strength during breaks. In addition to a comprehensive range of sports and games, the active and entertainment program also includes evening entertainment, child care and culinary highlights.
The hotel has a number of event facilities, the largest of which is the Maritim Hall which can accommodate up to 250 people, followed by the Schleswig-Holstein Hall which can hold up to 120. A further 6 conference rooms of varying sizes are available - ideal for meetings between 15 and 60 participants.