There's a wide choice of accommodation at De Vere Venues Horsley Park. One of the most diverse hotels in Surrey, you could go for a traditional stay at Horsley Towers, a grand Victorian mansion built in 1828 with an ornate classical chapel, wonderful four-poster beds and Great Hall. Or there's the more contemporary accommodation at Horsley Court and Horsley Management Centre.
Horsley Park is easily accessible from the M25 and is the perfect base for exploring local attractions and places of interest. Set within 70 acres of stunning parkland, leisure facilities include a health and fitness club with gym, sauna and indoor swimming pool, plus a 5-a-side football pitch.
De Vere Venues Horsley Park is a truly unique place. Our magnificent 19th Century classical mansion house, sits comfortably alongside a state-of-the-art management centre. We think you’ll agree it’s the perfect combination – just what you need for a business event that will live long in the memory.
Set in 70 acres of lush Surrey parkland, we’re just a few miles from Junction 10 of the M25 and Guildford – with direct routes to Waterloo station. We offer a choice of 47 flexible training and meeting rooms and a friendly, experienced team who’ll work with you to create the ideal occasion.
And if your energy levels take a dip after all those meetings, why not revive your spirits by taking a plunge in our magnificent indoor pool, unwind in our sauna and gym, or you could just take a wander round our glorious grounds.
So join us at Horsley Park where our dedicated team will make any event a real success, no wonder we’re recognised as the UK’s number one in dedicated business space.
The magnificent for a distinguished day
Horsley Towers is simply the perfect choice for a whole host of celebrations. Dating back to 1820, Horsley Towers is the ancestral home of the Lovelace family and home to a long line of distinguished thinkers. At Horsley Towers, you can enjoy a choice of settings. Delight in a candlelit feast in the atmospheric Great Hall to a lavish reception in the Sopwith Restaurant.
When holding your Wedding Reception at Horsley Towers you may enjoy the following with our compliments:
- Your own dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator who will support you throughout the planning stages.
- Cake stand and ceremonial knife, finest quality table linen and napkins.
- Your own Toastmaster, certified by the London Guild of Toastmasters.
- Free ample car parking for all your guests.
- Complimentary Meal Tasting for the bride and groom.
- The bridal suite for the bride and groom on the evening of the wedding, including a complimentary bottle of champagne.
- Exclusive use of Horsley Towers and access to the grounds on your wedding day.
- Hidden away in 70 acres of picturesque parkland with 28 well-appointed en-suite bedrooms.